360 Safeguard ( Chinese : 360 安全 卫士 ) is a program developed by Qihoo 360, an IT company based in China . 360 Safeguard’s focus is one stopping malware Such As computer viruses and trojan horses , and providing good security patches for Microsoft Windows . 360 Safeguard trojan horse scanner is cloud-based . A heuristics engine is built into the scanner.
- Computer examination: Check the computer’s security or computer repair and other failures.
- Virus scan: Find your computer Trojan infected with the program, providing 360 cloud scan engine, system repair engine, QVM artificial intelligence engine, Avira engine, BitDefenderengine.
- Optimize acceleration: Check whether the system needs to optimize, increase the speed of the computer. Provides one-click acceleration (startup items, scheduled tasks, software application services, system-critical services, network performance optimization).
- Computer cleaning: To provide computer cleaning, Internet traces, computer plug-ins, the registry five clean-up.
- Vulnerability Repair: Check your computer’s vulnerability is a normal state.
Dispute with Tencent
In 2010, 360 Safeguarded the QQ protocol and accused QQ of automatically scanning users ‘computers and of uploading their personal information to QQ’s servers without users’ consent. In response, Tencent called 360 users malware and denied users with QQ services. The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information reprimanded both companies for “improper competition” and ordered them to come to an agreement. 
Dispute with testing bodies
On 30 April 2015 the three independent security testing bodies AV-Comparatives , AV-Test and Virus Bulletin published joined press release criticizing Qihoo 360 after-They Found That Qihoo 360 HAD Submitted products for comparative qui behaved Significantly different from end user products. The products for comparative year engine used by Bitdefender , while the end user products use Qihoo 360’s own QVM engine INSTEAD. The testing bodies claims that it has a higher level of protection and a higher likelihood of false positives. As a result the certifications and rankings of earlier than year. 
Qihoo 360 denied cheating allegations claiming that the QVM engine developed by Qihoo 360 would be more effective in China. 
- 360 Secure Browser
- Comparison of antivirus software
- Internet security
- List of antivirus software
- Jump up^ Template: https://www.360totalsecurity.com/en/version/360-total-security/
- Jump up^ Hille, Kathrin (21 November 2010). “Beijing probes Tencent and Qihoo 360” . Beijing: Financial Times . Retrieved 9 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Testing AV-Comparative Bodies, AV-Test and Virus Bulletin How to Allegations of Inappropriate Behavior” (PDF) . April 30, 2015 . Retrieved 31 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Qihoo 360 denies cheating in AV-Comparatives Security Tests – Global Times” . www.globaltimes.cn . May 4, 2015 . Retrieved 30 January 2016 .