eSafe protect , formerly known as Eliashim Antivirus was developed by EliaShim Ltd., and distributed by eSafe Technologies Inc., based in Seattle , WA. The company’s development center was based in Haifa, Israel. 
Eliashim and its companies were bought by Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. in December 1998. 
EliaShim anti-virus was acquired by Aladdin Knowledge Systems in December 1998. eSafe Protect (the consumer desktop version) was distributed by Aladdin until it was discontinued in 2002. 
In the following years, the Aladdin Knowledge Systems , an integrated security appliance . 
In March 2009, Aladdin Knowledge Systems merged with SafeNet Inc. and eSafe evolved to become SafeNet eSafe Content Security product line. 
- eSafe Website
- SafeNet Website
- Jump up^ Doron Avigad (10 March 1997). “Is Microsoft Ignoring EliaShim’s Solution?” . Globes .
- Jump up^ Eliav Allalouf and Ronny Lifschitz (9 December 1998). “Aladdin Buys EliaShim for $ 23 Mln in Cash, Stock” . Globes .
- Jump up^ “Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. – 20-F – For 12/31/02” . SEC Info .
- Jump up^ “Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. – 20-F – For 12/31/03 – Annual Report” . SEC Info.
- Jump up^ Shuster, Shmuel (March 2009), Complete vector Aladdin takeover .