Norton Security , developed by Symantec Corporation , is a cross-platform security suite that provides subscription-based real-time malware prevention and removal in addition to identity protection and performance tuning tools. Other features include personal firewall , email spam filtering, and phishing protection. Released on September 23, 2014 as share of Symantec’s Norton line streamlined, it replaces the long-running Norton Internet Security as Their flagship antivirus product. 
In a effort to streamline its large and confusing Norton product line, Symantec combined nine standalone Norton products into one all-purpose suite.  Norton Security Norton Internet Security (and Norton 360 ), with an overlapping release cycle that saw version 22 as the initial release of the training and the final release of the latter. However, version 22 of Norton 360 and Norton Internet Security are updated as opposed to full releases.
In terms of Similarities and differences with icts Predecessors, Norton Security responsibility for fuels all components of Norton Internet Security (Including the antivirus, firewall and identity theft components) and adds the optimization tools from Norton 360.
Norton Security is available in three editions: Norton Security Standard Norton Security with five licenses and Norton Security Premium  which offers ten licenses, 25 GB of hosted online backup , and a premium subscription to Symantec’s parental control system.  All editions include protection for Windows, OS X, Android and iOS devices. However, features may vary based on the operating system.
- Operating Systems Supported 
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (All versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (All versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions).
- Mac Operating Systems
- Mac OS X Password Management feature not supported.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier Norton Security Premier Only
- Android Operating Systems
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later for Norton Family Premier Android App (Norton Security Premier Only)
- iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 7 or later
- iOS 8 or later for Norton Family First child monitoring app (Norton Security Premier Only)
- Norton 360
- Comparison of antivirus software
- Jump up^ “Norton 22.10.1 Product Update available now” . Symantec. October 5, 2017 . Retrieved 12 September 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Norton Security Compared to Old Norton Products” . Norton Security Online . GoClickGo Marketing Inc . Retrieved 28 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ Kirk, Jeremy (August 18, 2014). “Symantec folds nine Norton products into one service” . PC World . IDG Consumer & SMB.
- Jump up^ “Norton Security Premium Review” . Windowsable.com. August 19, 2016.
- Jump up^ Rubenking, Neil J. (October 2, 2015). “Symantec Norton Security Deluxe” . PC Magazine . Ziff Davis, LLC.
- Jump up^ “Norton Security – Antivirus Software: Norton” . Symantec Corporation .