Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. is an IT security solutions provider headquartered in Pune, India. The company was originally known as CAT Computer Services (P) Ltd. and was started as a computer service center in 1995. The company was renamed as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in 2007. 
The company develops security software for consumers, servers, cloud computing environments and small and medium enterprises and sells products directly to customers or through its partner channel.  Seqrite.  The companies are often tested and tested.   
Quick Heal was founded in 1995, as “CAT Computer Services (P) Ltd.” and renamed in 2007. Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. is listed on BSE  and NSE. 
In 2010, Quick Heal received an investment of ₹ 60 Crores from Sequoia Capital  and new branch offices were opened in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. In 2012, offices were opened in Japan and US, and in 2013, offices were opened in Africa and UAE.
In 2016, Quick Heal Technologies acquired an IT security firm Junco Technologies to launch Seqrite Services. 
In 2016, Quick Heal Technologies launched its IPO which valued the company at a market value of INR 15,000 Mn.
- Jump up^ “Company Overview:” . Retrieved 2012-05-15 .
- Jump up^ “Quick Heal: Viral Success” . Forbes . Retrieved 2 December 2016 .
- Jump up^ DQChannels.com: Quick Heal
- Jump up^ “Quick Heal unveils new enterprise security brand ‘Seqrite ‘ ” . FirstPost. Retrieved 2 December 2016 .
- Jump up^ PCWorld: Microsoft Windows Defender less awful than it used to be
- Jump up^ PCMag: Review of Quick Heal Total Security
- Jump up^ Toms Guide: Anti-virus rankings
- Jump up^ “Quick Heal Technologies Limited” . Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Jump up^ “National Stock Exchange – Quick Heal” . NSE India.
- Jump up^ “Sequoia Cap Rs 60 invests in Quick Heal” . Retrieved 2016-08-29 .
- Jump up^ Sangani, Priyanka (2016-06-22). “Quick Heal Acquires Junco Technologies, launches cyber security arm” . The Economic Times . Retrieved 2016-12-13 .