VBA32 (Virus Block Ada 32) is antivirus software from the vendor VirusBlokAda for personal computers running Microsoft Windows . It detects and neutralizes computer viruses, computer worms , Trojan horses and other malware (backdoors, adware, spyware , etc.) in real time and on demand.
VBA32 is used as one of the antivirus engines at VirusTotal . 
VirusBlokAda is an antivirus software vendor established in 1997 in Belarus .  In 2010 it discovered Stuxnet , the first malware that attacks supervisory control and data acquisition ( SCADA ) systems.   
In 2009 Judit Papp assessed that its VBA32 Antivirus product could detect 26 percent of unknown malware, compared to 67 percent detected by Avira’s Antivir Premium and 8 percent detected by MicroWorld’s eScan Anti-Virus. 
- Antivirus software
- Comparison of antivirus software
- Comparison of computer viruses
- Jump up^ “About” . VirusTotal . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ “Antivirus VBA32 VirusBlokAda / Антивирус VBA32 ВирусБлокАда – About company” . Retrieved 23 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ Mills, Elinor (2010-07-21). “Details of the first-ever malware system control (FAQ)” . CNET . Retrieved 21 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Rootkit.TmpHider” . Minsk, Belarus: VirusBlokAda Ltd . Retrieved 21 July 2010 .
first time detected by “VirusBlokAda” company specialists on the 17th of June, 2010
- Jump up^ Oleg, Kupreev; Ulasen Sergey. “Trojan-Spy.0485 And Malware-Cryptor.Win32.Inject.gen.2 Review” . wilderssecurity.com . Retrieved 21 July 2010 .
24th of June, 2010 we feel a letter to Realtek Company
- Jump up^ Papp, Judit (2010). “Vírusok és védekezés ellenük” . ganymedes.lib.unideb.hu (in Hungarian). Debrecen: University of Debrecen . Retrieved 21 July 2010 .