Panda Cloud Antivirus is an antivirus software developed by Panda Security , a free and a paid version are available. It is cloud-based in the sense that files are scanned on a remote server. The cloud technology is based on Panda’s Collective Intelligence.  It can run Constantly, providing good protection contre viruses and malicious websites aim Slowing the system to Some extent,  or do a system scan.
According to Panda Security, Panda Cloud Antivirus is able to detect viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, dialers, hacking tools, hacker and other security risks. 
Panda Cloud Antivirus related to its “Collective Intelligence” and the cloud for up-to-date information.  It uses an Internet connection to access up-to-date information; if the Internet can not be accessed, it will use a local cache of “the most common threats in circulation”. 
An April 2009 review found Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.0 to be clean, fast, simple, easy to use, and with good detection rates.  The same review scored Panda 100.00% in malware detection and 100.0% in malicious URL detection. Its overall score was 100%, with strong protection factor considering it is software. 
When version 1.0 was released on November 10, 2009, PC Magazine reviewed Panda Cloud Antivirus and gave it an Editor’s Choice Award for Best AV. 
TechRadar ‘s review states “We think that Panda Cloud Antivirus is best viewed as a defense tool rather than a utility for cleaning up a system that’ s already riddled with infection. 
Lifehacker ‘s review states that the antivirus is lightweight, and is a fresh approach to attacking malware. However they did not try to detect real malware (only tracking cookies) in their test. 
When Softpedia reviewed the software they said that it had a high overall rate of detection, but had trouble listing all the results. Overall they say it is the best in the market for lightweight use, and is easy to use, with a clean interface.  Version 1.4 changes: Toolbar and URL Filtering compatibility with Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4
The free edition of Panda Cloud Antivirus is released under a license. It is used exclusively for private households, state schools , non-governmental and non-profit organizations. 
Other cloud-based anti-virus companies are:
- Comodo Cloud Scanner
- Jump up^ “What is Collective Intelligence?” . Cloudantivirus.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^ “What type of threats does the antivirus detect?” . Cloudantivirus.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ “What is the cloud?” . Cloudantivirus.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ “What happens if my computer is not connected to the Internet?” . Cloudantivirus.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ James Wray and Ulf Stabe (2009-04-29). “Review: Panda Cloud Antivirus – Security” . Thetechherald.com . Retrieved 2010-11-09 .
- Jump up^ Rubenking, Neil J. (2009-11-13). “Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Edition 1.0 Review & Rating” . PCMag.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ “Panda Cloud Antivirus review” . TechRadar.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- Jump up^ “Panda Cloud Antivirus is a Lightweight, Always-Updated Virus Killer” . Lifehacker.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ Ionut Ilascu (2009-11-10). “Panda Cloud Antivirus Goes Final” . Softpedia.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .
- Jump up^ “Panda Cloud AntiVirus | Software EULA’s Blog” . Softwareula.wordpress.com . Retrieved 2016-09-28 .